Winning followers on YouTube requires some different strategies
Assigning a few tags and a brief description is not enough to stay
Here are four critical elements for an effective video content marketing strategy on YouTube:
Produce lots of diverse content on YouTube
- Produce more content.
- Video lengths on average range from 30 seconds to 20 minutes.
- “Online Video Grader” tool looks at Website score, Search engine score, YouTube score, Social media score.
- Great video content + many videos = more subscribers + higher SEO rankings.
Integrate YouTube and web content
- Embed your YouTube content on the website.
- YouTube automatically compensates for diverse devices — which is particularly Important for mobile and tablet viewing.
- Drive CTA and search.
Engage your community with YouTube
- Audiences are about 10 times more likely to engage, embed, share, and comment on Video content than blogs or related social posts.
- YouTube is a powerful social media platform.
- Engage to drive views and action.
- Deliver videos in response to community feedback.
Embrace YouTube advertising
- Paid media is a critical part of effective video content marketing.
- YouTube advertising deliver 10 times the click-through rates compared to traditional AdWords and video ad networks.
- Delivers results through contextual, behavioral, geo, retargeting and search.
- Drive both engagement and calls to action
- Increased engagement=increased sharing=increased and sustained long-term views and social interaction.
- Promote campaigns