- The most visible part of the video search listing is the video thumbnail.
- Pay more attention to the title, for relevance, and also to the description.
- Create clear, relevant, optimized video titles and descriptions.
- Here are 5 Keyword, Trend Research, and SEO tools and techniques:
#1 YouTube Search Filters: Understand What’s Already Working
- Search to see what others have done before you should become part it.
- See how creators design their video thumbnails, name their videos etc.
- Sort by rating is useful option.
#2 YouTube Search Auto-Suggest: Long Tail Key Phrases
- Use more specific key phrases.
- Search term in the search field at YouTube.
- It shows you what people tend to search for.
#3. SerpStats: Discover Questions You Can Answer
- SerpStats is a keyword tool.
- It generate more loose suggestions.
- The tool uses a separate algorithm that lets it find and filter out interrogative questions that people tend to type into the search box.
- Useful insight into how people tend to phrase the question that may be answered in your video.
- Ex. “Quora” and “MyBlogU”
#4 Google Plus /Explore: Research Related Concepts and Trends
- The most up-to-date source of keyword.
- Allows you to expand your keyword research and make your video information richer.
- Target time-sensitive terms in videos title/description.
- You’ll have more chances to be searched.
- The hashtag used in the video title will help to get more exposure in social media, especially Twitter.
#5 Cyfe: Create a Content Monitoring & Archiving Dashboard
- Cyfe is ultimate productivity and content marketing dashboard.
- Use to monitor and archive multiple search results from multiple sources on one page.
- Check Cyfe dashboard every time you think of future videos to create and before publishing a video on YouTube.