Benefitis of our Account Based Marketing or Key Account Marketing
- Increase the utilization of information generated by your accounting system to impact decision-making
- Engage earlier and higher with deals
- Align marketing activity to build relationships with existing clients to convert them into key strategic accounts (because selling to an existing account is much more profitable and predictable than trying to win new business)
- Identify specific contacts, at specific companies, within a specific market
- Prime focus on individual accounts (business marketing focuses on industry, product/solution or channels like direct/social/PR etc)
- Delivers an increase in the long-term value of the customer.
- Keep your clients/customers/buyers updated with relevant propositions as they continuely look for their existing suppliers for this.
- Align your sales and marketing teams by having well defined sales goals then use feedback from sales to identify new potential markets.
Choosing Key Accounts for account-based marketing efforts
All accounts do not meet the requirements to be strategic or key account. Carefully analyse which accounts to focus on. Look at the following
- Revenue history
- Account history
- Margins and profitability
- Long-term relationship viability
- Common things between client and the company
- What the client will not find anywhere else
Account-based marketing programmes & frameworks
In general, the following approach is used:
- Framework Creation: How to select Key-accounts?
- Objectives and measures for the ABM programme
- Planning: Marketing & Sales teams agree on goals & relevant propositions
- Research: Build a complete picture of the structure of the target organisation and its requirements
- Execute: Join sales & marketing team to deliver on the plan
- Review: apply measures such as the value of sales, amount of potential revenue in the sales pipeline, coverage of communications in the account, perception-shifts or appointments made
Hire an Account Marketing Executive
Hire a Key Account Research Marketing Executive
Our Executive are well versed in client research. We will create relationship mapping, sales personas, and placeholder contacts to help your team visualize the key stakeholders and close more deals.