This is a step-by-step guide on how to install and run Time Doctor software for the first time in Ubuntu 18.04.1 LTS (Bionic Beaver) (64-bit versions).
1. Download the compatible version of the installer. Please install this version of the application.
2. Remember you may need to install some libraries manually.
3. Once downloaded do to downloads folder, right click and choose “open terminal here”
4. Then run the following command to make the file executable
chmod +x timedoctor-setup-188.8.131.52-linux-x86_64.run
5. The Run the command to install the program
Press Enter so timedoctor installs in default directory.
6. Rrun application when the installer finishes.
7. You may receive and error:
error while loading shared libraries: libappindicator.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
8. Install the missing Library
sudo apt-get install libappindicator1
9. Run the application again and login with your access.
Timedoctor Server Offline Error on Ubuntu 18.04
Hire an Assistant
Are you working for an organisation remotely? Want to extent your hours of work? Get in touch with us and we will assign a qualified assistant to you who can work in your place when you are away.