Work Experience as a Remote Employee
|PHP & WordPress Development||Flagtheory.com, bank accounts.io, passports.io||May 2014 to Present||14 hrs/week|
Working on multiple projects for complete revamp of website and customer portals. Design of subscription & membership management system. Creating dashboards and data visualization for data rich applications. Also Coordinate and expedite functions of the IT Department; including purchasing and inventory management. Also Led application development across all aspects using the Waterfall SDLC method, including requirement analysis, system design, implementation, testing, deployment and maintenance
- Design and development of websites from start to finish
- Go-to person for troubleshooting website forum issues
- Keyword research and implementation for search engine optimization
- Social media strategies and implementation
- Actively seeks tough projects to develop programming and troubleshooting skills
- Developed JQuery modules for client-side form validation and format control
- Developed real-time reporting and charting system using D3.js
- Developed Help Center for customer support on searching FAQs, contacting customer service staff and banking security
- Integrated with Google map API to locate branches, ATMs and customers
|Web developer||LoFo||Nov’15 to April’16||20 hrs/week|
Collected Requirements from Business Stakeholders and develop dynamic Wireframes and visual design for desktop web and mobile applications. Performed UI, functionality, integration, regression and acceptance testing for client server, web and host based applications.
- Used Spring Tool Suite (STS) for Java development with Spring MVC.
- Used AJAX and JSON to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Worked with Data Structures, Algorithms, and Complexity Analysis.
- Worked on consolidating multiple legacy system with JQuery UI. Develop UI components for different modules using Kendo UI, Highcharts, DataTables, and Backbone JS.
- Made sure product has the ability to support multiple languages.
- Created Mockups with OmniGraffle, Balsamiq and Justinmind.
- Responsible for Quality Assurance of Web Usability and Accessibility.
- Created SVG icons with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator.
- Built TDD process with Qunit for unit testing.
|Web Developer||iVortex Media||Oct’13 to Sep’15||18 hrs/week|
Worked on their Trading System. This application supported Order Management System (OMS) for Equities. The system supported both Listed and OTC securities. Work as a liaison and escalation layer with end users for application support on all new and existing marketing applications.
- Our team developed Customer support ticketing system.
- Created, Modified and optimize Contract spend reports for their internal websites.
- Maintained Database including creating tables, index and debugging queries using SQL Navigator.
- Developed and coded applications using PHP 5 and Oracle 10g.
- Developed Templates using Dreamweaver 8.0.
- Created Databases, Tables, functions, procedures and packages on Oracle 10g.
- Creating PDF forms using user define fields on PHP pages and integrate to SharePoint Application.
- Designed pages using HTML, CSS and PHP pages enforcing the Model View Controller (MVC) design framework.
|Web Developer||Net@Work Inc||July’13 to May’14||18 hrs/week|
Common Collaborative Planning Engine that enabled Net@Work to collect customers demand plans. The projects enabled the company to meet vendors’ short, medium and long term phone demands. Key vendor participated in these projects were AT&T, Verizon, Sprint, T-Mobile.
- Designed pages using HTML using CSS and PHP pages enforcing the Model View Controller (MVC
- Addressed issues like information architecture, page clicks, page navigation.
- Coded applications emphasizing detail, to Hide Sensitive Data, Sanitize User Data and Encrypt Data.
- Updated existing websites and troubleshoot HTML and PHP 5 source codes
- User login details, account information, credit card details, Invoice modules and invoice reports, inventory management system and its reports.
Environment: PHP, LAMP, Mysql, HTML, CSS, JQuery, Java Script, Dreamweaver 8.0 and WAMP.
|Programmer Analyst / UI developer||Brooklyn Web Site Services||June 2010 to June 2012||10 hrs/week|
This project was developed for Brooklyn Web Site Services and it involved developing a front office Credit Derivatives application for Swap Returns (SR), which can be used to streamline business processes, calculate trade settlements, P&. I was part of the development team as a Programmer analyst.
- Use of multithreading for various backend operations.
- User Interface Design and Development
- Creation & conversion of Dynamic Wireframes
- Web Analytics, SEO Techniques for internal & external domains
- Socket programming API for TCP/IP communication.
Work Experience as a Consultant
|Web Development||iVortex Media||Jan’16 – Present||2 hrs/week|
|Web Optimization||Net@Work Inc||July’16 – Present||2 hrs/week|
|UI Optimization||Brooklyn Web Site Services||Oct’16 – Present||2 hrs/week|