★★ Kal Aajal
Member ID: 5700
Designation: Graphic Designer
Languages: English, French
Skills: Wireframes, UI/UX Designs, Graphic Design, Responsoive Web design, Book Design, Branding, Logo, Apps, Posters, Presentation
Expertise: Adobe Creative Suite, Coreldraw, Pixlr, InDesign , PicMarkr, Wacom Bamboo, Visual CSS Tools
After nearly two decades working for top design firms in the industry, I now focus all of my time on helping clients of my own. Whether you’re looking to redesign your website or just need help with user experience; need printed materials like business cards, brochures, or posters; you are undertaking a logo or identity rework; even if you’re just working on a Powerpoint presentation—I’m here to help.
Functional Area: Design, Creative, User Experience
Role: Graphic Designer
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Location: New Delhi • Remote
Responsibilities and Duties handeled for previous clients
- Creating engaging content for all social media channels.
- Working with the clients marketing team to deliver engaging video and pictorial content for social media ads.
- Creating all the digital collaterals like Social media creatives, Emailers, Google Display Ads, front-end web designing etc.
- Overall look and feel of websites and digital touch points
- Online experience (landing pages, micro-sites, content kiosks)
- Email and social media campaigns.
- Producing print-ready collaterals.
- Work within stipulated deadlines and fast turnarounds.
- With a knack for translating a creative brief into a work of art
- Well versed with Motion Graphic videos
Bangalore, Karnataka, India, 12.9715987, 77.59456269999998