Experienced Virtual Assistant, marketing professional & developer with strengths in Administration, Management, marketing, product management, and market trend analysis. Proven skills in UX design, advertising, and promotions. Successful in developing strategies that have resulted in a 40% increase in forecasted sales. Adept at executing marketing plans and communicating with cross-functional teams.
Virtual Assistant & Digital Marketing
- Increased website traffic with proven SEO tactics
- Worked with WordPress developers to build websites from scratch
- Working with basic database techniques to get relevant user data
- Setup customized tags in Google Analytics
- Handling Social Media profiles for different websites. (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin)
- Integrating Social sharing plug-ins/widgets in websites.
- Managing website optimization and internet marketing.
- Implemented a Pre-launce SEO and post-launch SEO.
- User experience testing and implementation
- Analyzes traffic for all websites and plan further actions for online marketing
- Email harvesting and marketing
Remote Assistant (Rodale) || September 2015 to August 2016 || 15 hours/week
- Developing new marketing strategies to help maximize long term sales and profitability
- Create campaigns that increased social media engagement by approximately 40% through content marketing
- Implemented a unique marketing strategy for over 30 products.
- Worked closely with a video producer to develop content that increased the organic reach of our Facebook page by nearly 50%
- Developed and executed targeted campaigns for multiple market segments to help drive brand awareness
- Sales and Marketing Coordinator Rodale
- Seamlessly launched a new process for the development of key sales and marketing tools used by our sales team
- Organized the marketing department’s first social media content calendar
- Tracked weekly sales and shared with cross-functional teams throughout the organization
- Coordinated successful product launches with the help of our sales, publicity, and editorial teams
Remote Marketing Assistant
- Generate leads through digital advertising
- Maintain company social media profiles and website
- Develop and implement digital marketing campaigns
- Create a lead nurture system through automated follow-up
Remote Business Development
- Optimize new client on-boarding process
- Hire and train new client relation specialists
- Consultant and Business Development Specialist
- VIP clientele account manager
- Develop/report/optimize client’s lead generation and marketing strategy
- Prospect through client referrals, online leads
- Social Media & Digital Advertising Management
- Design clientele and the company’s social media graphics
- Digital advertising and social media consultant for VIP clientele
- Write targeted posts for clientele and the company’s social media profiles
- Monitor, report, and optimize client Facebook and Google AdWords campaigns
Remote SEO Specialist
- Worked on search engine optimization to achieve higher rankings and improved sales
- Consulted clients on conversion rate optimization and usability analysis.
- Advanced analytics reporting for clients
- Worked on WordPress development for more than 15 CMS websites.
- Achieved higher search engine rankings for clients and the company’s own website
- Helped clients to increase their sale through organic (search engine) traffic
- Implemented basic SEO on default WordPress websites
Remote Website Admin
- Create and customize WordPress themes and sites
- Design and code websites using CMS or HTML/CSS
- Refurbish existing websites to make them mobile-friendly, improve design, usability, code and traffic
- Perform search engine optimization
- Implement and manage Adwords campaigns
- Implement and manage social media presence
- Produce information architecture documentation, including site maps and full sets of wireframes for complex web-based applications