Hello, Welcome to prefr.co. Please follow instructions on this page.
Step 1: Job & Salary Discussion
Please join us on slack to discuss the job requirements & salary. Follow the link https://prefr.co/slack/ Enter your email
You will be sent a confirmation email.
Go to your inbox and click the confirmation link.
Create a new username and password for login.
Accept terms and conditions.
Click skip tutorial.
Enable Desktop Notifications
Step 3: Accessing your work email “firstname.lastname@example.org”
- You can use this to to login to your company mailbox located on https://mail.zoho.com/zm/#mail/folder/inbox
- Please use this mail to signup for all necessary accounts.
- There may be penalty for using personal accounts so be sure to always use the official email everywhere related to work.
- You can also link you official email to be used in your personal gmail by following instructions here.
- You can access Official emails on android phone via Blue mail app. Instructions for connecting Bluemail to official email are here
Step 4: Getting access to time tracking software “Desktime”
DeskTime is a simple and secure time tracking app that lets us track the time you work for the company.
- Ask @harry in slack to send you desktime invite on your new official work email
- Once you are invited please check inbox for a desktime invitation email
- In the E-mail you received there will your DeskTime account Username, Password, and the green button Join the team, which will lead you to the DeskTime main page.
- Log in with the given credentials and download the DeskTime app and start the download.
- In the end, log in with the same credentials into the DeskTime app and start tracking your time.
- Login with details provided into desktop desktime app. Instructions
- Important Points to remember
Step 5: All applications need to be Downloaded
- Then Apps To download On PC
- Team Viewer – https://www.teamviewer.com/hi/download/windows.aspx
- ZOOM – https://zoom.us/download
- AnyDesk – http://anydesk.com/download
- Chrome – https://www.google.com/chrome/browser/desktop/index.html
- Firefox – https://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/new/
- Slack – https://slack.com/downloads
- Chrome Extensions to Install
- Apps to Install on Android Phone: